Getting myself a Chihuahua, male about 4months old. Include so many things can? Brand new bed, his lesh, his shampoo, his food, nail clipper, collar, food & water bowl with 1st Vaccine, declawed, dewormed & vet checked.
GOD! So worth it can? I can never ever find a wawa include so many thins can. Actualy price is $750, I nego to $668. Damn worth it. But, I don't know if can buy anot. I'm going to drag it, after new year then made my first installment to her, moreever, she stay at WOODLAND! Thinking how to bring her back. No cab please, gonna cost me a bomb!
I'm ok with the money now, left the transportation. Wth, I've to go and trouble people to fetch me there! If I've a car, I won't trouble people alr. Damn it!
Anyway, getting my wawa after new year alr :D Many people awaiting to it, so after getting my wawa, I'll ask people down to see it :D
(Back to my hug.♥)