You can't blame me for being so damn stubborn. Cus this is how the way I'm. I can be really friendly or I can be the one whom you never met across.
I hope, when you walk pass punggol park, you will think of me. Well, you gotta attitude, so do I.
You wanna show me what you got? The let me show you what I fvcking got!
I know, you got money. I don't have the money, but the most expected thing I did for myself, is I learn not to be thick skin. You think, I will cry? Just because of, you ignoring me? HAHA!
I got my pride and my dignity. I'm a woman and for god sake, I'm not those soft hearted kinds. You're, the first person, whom make me feel so irritated. Let's admit it, we're so shit for the first time. Well, Goodluck dude(:
(Back to my hug.♥)