<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4436784153058596386?origin\x3dhttp://oncefor-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
Be Sexy♥
Olivia Paris Au♥
Photobucket
190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
  • Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
  • When you fall, learn to stand up :)
    I super duper love the colour Pink
    Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
    I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.

    Photobucket
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

    Paris Hilton
    How do you like this? :)
    I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
    She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
    No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
    ♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!


    Tagboard.♥


    History♥
    gone with the wind


    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    May 2011

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Escapes.♥
    you're on your way

    ♥♥♥Paris Hilton
    One
    Two

    Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine



  • Saturday, November 6, 2010


    Dear you,

    I’m sorry to have to write this in a letter. I’ve tried to talk to you, but my pleas have gone unanswered.

    I know times are hard, & I know life is hard for you. Please understand, it's NOT you, it's me.

    There were times when we laugh, smile. I love it how you used to tell me "I Love You". A morning text, good night text. Telling me, how much you missed me. Maybe we weren't mearnt for each other. But all that has changed.

    Thing changed, you know. You seem stuck in the past, we didn't talk like how we used to before.
    I know you don’t like how much time I spend on the social networks meeting and talking to new friends, but it’s not just about you anymore.

    I hate to hurt you, I didn’t plan for it to happen. We met online in a social network and, at first, just chatted occasionally. But then something happened.

    We connected! He told me about himself and shared interesting information. And he wanted to get to know ME! It wasn’t all about him. He listened; he cared; and he made me feel valued. I’d be lying if I said it meant nothing. He had me at “Hello. How can I help?”

    I know, you treated me the best. I know, I'll be a bitch if I said no. I'm so sorry for all these shit that has happened.

    But, it's over baby. I can't go on. I'm unable to bring myself to see you again.

    Baby, yes I loved you, but this is goodbye. I hope you understand. I needed more from you than you were willing to give.


    I wish how, I can give you, my love, my care, my sweetness, my cute to you. Cus I know you don't really like your army friends. You're the first guy, that I loved and couldn't get you off my mind. You left an impact on me. I know, you will find a girl that, is fated to be with you, that is willing to takecare of you, to show you her love. & that you'll love her.

    I'm sorry baby, but forever DON'T exist

    But, you should me. I've a strong character. & I won't let anybody stop me from moving on my life. I won't cry, I won't feel like dying. I won't do stupid stuff. I have life to handle.

    I hope, from the buttom of my heart, you'll understand how I feel

    I hope we can still be friends.


    Xoxo,

    Olivia Paris Au


    (Back to my hug.♥)