<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4436784153058596386?origin\x3dhttp://oncefor-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
Be Sexy♥
Olivia Paris Au♥
Photobucket
190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
  • Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
  • When you fall, learn to stand up :)
    I super duper love the colour Pink
    Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
    I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.

    Photobucket
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

    Paris Hilton
    How do you like this? :)
    I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
    She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
    No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
    ♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!


    Tagboard.♥


    History♥
    gone with the wind


    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    May 2011

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Escapes.♥
    you're on your way

    ♥♥♥Paris Hilton
    One
    Two

    Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine



  • Paris Hilton {3
    Tuesday, October 19, 2010

    Hi Paris,



    I’m Olivia Au from Singapore :) I’m 17 this year. I have been your fan since I was 12. You released an album on 2006 and I was so excited to buy it when it comes out on store. Before I bought your album, I had already fallen in love with your songs, “Nothing In This World”, and since then, you’ve been my fashion icon, my role model and I proudly tell people that I love Paris Hilton, because she has a heart of Gold. Whenever I heard that you’re doing charity, I felt even more proud for you :) My friends would call me “Hey Paris!”, and the next moment, I’ll response, “YES?”, I had your photo on my school landyard, I carry you everywhere I go, & I felt proud! :) You inspired me in every quote your said. Examples are, “No Matter How A Woman Looks Like, If She’s Confident, She’s Sexy”. Know what? I agreed with it totally! You’re a Confident, Sexy, Pretty, you have an business mind woman, and that’s what every woman wants! When MTV shows that Paris My New Bff is showing on some dates, I’ll definitely be watching in without fail, you look so sophicated and pretty inside! Deep down in my heart, I hope you can open a shop in Singapore, so I can buy. I love youe heels, perfumes smell so great, it has a sweet fragrance that it’s irresistible. I’m waiting for your second album, I love one of your songs, “Platinum Blonde”. I can’t stop listening to it although it’s only 00.45 sec. I don’t care what others said about you, because my trust to you is strong and nothing can break it apart. Though I can’t see you in person, but you’ll always be on my heart :D Whenever people saids something bad about you infront of me, I’ll get really pissed off and I would sais that she is not what they think!


    I really hope, that you will come to Singapore :) I love you and I want you know that, though Singapore is small, there is still a little fan here supporting you :) Though this letter is short, I mean what I said in every single word :)


    Xoxoxoxoxoxo!

    <3




    (Back to my hug.♥)