OMG! This is freaking me out.
I went to the website, Singapore Drving Center, and found out that, the BTT, Basic Theory Test has got 50 questions. Out of the 50 questions, at least 45 (90%) of them need to be answered correctly in order to pass the test. OH GOD, that's mean I can't get more then 5 questions wrong, that's for me like, impossible leh?
After BTT, is FTT, Final Theory Test, & again, got 50 questions, 45 needed to be answered correctly.
Oh my god, I haven taken the test & i'm alr trumbling alr );
Btw, for those who thought that the batch 1993 is the last batch to take liscene, you're wrong.
If there are changes in legal age for driving, they will announce in the papers and news if there's really any change.
So I might be taking my liscene next year. I'm worry about the fees D:
(Back to my hug.♥)