MY HEART IS ACHING SO BAD, WHY WON'T PARIS COME SINGAPORE!?
I love her :(
I can't afford her clothing, but I'll buy her perfume and her album!
My mood now just feel like saying:
I love you, I miss you, I want you, Don't be shy yea!
TURN IT UP!
Schl's been boring cus weather's humid.
Onces you enter a person's life, you can easily walk out, but to that person, you're part of his/her life. So if you don't like him/her, just walk away and stop giving false hope!
When I say, I love you, I mean it. It show that I really love you to say that. I love you and I hope that everything's alright. Stop taking granted and thinking that YOU VERY BIG DEAL K? But when I never say that I love you, then it's just mild feeling.
I'm not a relationship girl, whose so desperate for a partner.
(Back to my hug.♥)