190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
When you fall, learn to stand up :)
I super duper love the colour Pink
Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.
OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA
I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!
Genting {^@^} Bought a romper from some website. The helper made a small mistake, then screw up everything. Now I have to go down HER PLACE and collect my stuff, WTH!? I don't care, I demand to hear a sorry from her. If not I won't buy from her anymore, idiot waste my time~
Want to go Genting next year with friend, but wth, she said she wanna go with our mum. My mum is working, and she can hardly get leave from work to go genting with us. Still need mum to come with us?!? Omg, forget it. I find friends to come along with me :)
Bro going Genting with his girlfriend hais, super jealous D: