People that did me wrong in the past, I should forgive them. I don't like holding hatred in me. I'll probably hate them for life. Why should I bring my hatred with me when I die? I want to die in peace. I will try to forgive them. But I will never wish them well.
My past is dark ): I promise I won't let my future be dark again :)
For people who actually look down on me, you just wait and see. One day, when I made it, I'll make sure you cry infront of me alright :)
Time will tell, so don't hurry.
3 MORE DAYS TO HOLIDAYS :D
After holidays sure one whole thing is waiting for us to do. SIAN 1/2 can.
ME. Do you know how many pillow bowlster I've in my bed. You won't wanna know.
One thing I can't sleep without my baobao ): No smell no sleep :D
P.S/ Eminem is the best rapper!
(Back to my hug.♥)