I love my dad so much. & I used to have a daddy when I was much younger. He wasn't my real dad, but to me, his still a daddy to me. He used to buy alot of things for me, toke me to amusement park, sat with me the ferrie wheel and bumping car and there are so much more to list out. His like a real daddy to me, he toke care of me, now I have no idea where is he. Hais~ how I wish I could still contact him again. I miss him so so so badly ]';
Daddy, I just wanna said that, I love you alway, I'll not forget how good you've treated me, how well you love me. Thank you so much for leaving me a sweet memories for you. Though she don't love you, I still love you, and alway you'll be my daddy! IF one day we ever meet again, I'll definitely run over to hug you tight and never let you go again. I know it might sounds very mushy, but thats what I feel from the buttom deep down in my heart. It feels so good having you as a daddy who will take so good care of me. I hope you're living good now. Please daddy, don't get into trouble. My heartache so bad ]';
How I wish I could return to the past and see you again. Daddy, I love you so much & I hope you haven forget me. I love you daddy<3
(Back to my hug.♥)