<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4436784153058596386?origin\x3dhttp://oncefor-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
Be Sexy♥
Olivia Paris Au♥
Photobucket
190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
  • Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
  • When you fall, learn to stand up :)
    I super duper love the colour Pink
    Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
    I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.

    Photobucket
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

    Paris Hilton
    How do you like this? :)
    I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
    She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
    No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
    ♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!


    Tagboard.♥


    History♥
    gone with the wind


    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    May 2011

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Escapes.♥
    you're on your way

    ♥♥♥Paris Hilton
    One
    Two

    Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine



  • Hoy Bible
    Monday, August 23, 2010

    John3:16
    For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life
    John 3:20
    For those who do evil hate the light and do not come to the light, so that their deeds may not be exposed. But those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.

    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; but whoever does not believe will be condemned

    Luke 13:3
    Unless you repent, Jesus says, “you will perish"

    Romans chapter 3
    Not one of us can say that every moment of every day we have loved the Lord, our God, with all of our heart, soul, mind, and strength. We’ve been lured away by career, success, money, TV, and all the stuff of the world. None of us can say at every moment of every day I’ve loved God above all things.

    Matthew 5:22
    Whoever has anger in his heart, you are in danger of judgment
    Matthew 5:28
    Anyone who looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart


    I'm not a christian or catholic. But I read the bible :)
    The bible has taught me so much though it's thick. I respect Jesus & the bible :)
    I do not, discriminate other religion. Be it Christian, Catholic, Buddhist/Taoist. So please do not discriminate my religion. Thank You.


    (Back to my hug.♥)