<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4436784153058596386?origin\x3dhttp://oncefor-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
Be Sexy♥
Olivia Paris Au♥
Photobucket
190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
  • Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
  • When you fall, learn to stand up :)
    I super duper love the colour Pink
    Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
    I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.

    Photobucket
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

    Paris Hilton
    How do you like this? :)
    I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
    She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
    No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
    ♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!


    Tagboard.♥


    History♥
    gone with the wind


    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    May 2011

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Escapes.♥
    you're on your way

    ♥♥♥Paris Hilton
    One
    Two

    Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine



  • Wednesday, August 25, 2010

    Hehe :D

    You want to combine business? Then ask your GF don't so eff up k. She think that you are with her, she very 大牌了。Well, it's not that I wanna say her :)
    叫你女朋友不要雅雅啦,放屁~ What she has now, next time I'll double then her. Want try me? :)
    Now I'm still schooling, no chance to compete with her. Want wait then next time. She yaya my father, I yaya her back. Want play with me? Come~小妹妹等你, 大牌~

    Who the hell want to take your boyfriend's money dey? Your boyfriend very cheap de meh? People help him do things FOR FREE AH!? Then you work for free la, dumb.
    You protective of your boyfriend I also protective of my father k. You touch my father one hair you see. You just wait and see :)

    Don't think I quiet I don't know whats happening around me.


    (Back to my hug.♥)