You're not only wasting my time, you're wasting your time stupid~ You're getting your N level this year more major then me yet you still want to waste your time. How much patience do you have? I promise you this, I won't be the first to message you. Come on, try me. Bloody waste of my time, eat shit k. Don't push me to my limits asshole GET A LIFE !
So that guy comment on my picture AGAIN. & this time my friend also say geli siah[Disgusting]
HAHA!
:)
Had a great chat with eddy last night. Talked so much abt Singapore and Msia. I told him Genting is the best of all msia places. He agreed cus of the weather. He say he miss Hougang Mrt, cus when he walk to the mrt he felt peace, not like other places so noisy :D
My lovely Paris's house tio robbed lately :( Why her house alway tio robbed de. I want to be her bodyguard :D
Love her!♥
(Back to my hug.♥)