<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4436784153058596386?origin\x3dhttp://oncefor-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div></div>
Be Sexy♥
Olivia Paris Au♥
Photobucket
190593
Religion: Taoist :)
My passion is Travelling and I'ma movieholic!
  • Don't be afraid to make mistakes, Every mistakes lead us to a better person
  • When you fall, learn to stand up :)
    I super duper love the colour Pink
    Lastly, I dream aloot! :D
    I'm not someone, whose feeling you can play with. Cus in the end, you'll get f*ked up anyway.

    Photobucket
    OM GAM GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

    Paris Hilton
    How do you like this? :)
    I love Paris Hilton and I love her soo muchyy
    She's my #1 FASHION ICON!♥
    No matter what you said about her, she's still Paris Hilton(:
    ♥My Sisters at School, the craziest!


    Tagboard.♥


    History♥
    gone with the wind


    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    May 2011

    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Escapes.♥
    you're on your way

    ♥♥♥Paris Hilton
    One
    Two

    Three Four Five Six Seven Eight Nine



  • love my life
    Friday, July 23, 2010


    Today, POA damn tired. Her lesson toooooooo dry to handle. While listening to her teaching, my eyes was barely 1/2 open. But still listening * yawn* Then after school, GYM!

    Wahpiang, today gym first time I run non stop. Run like dog likethat. Sweat first time so much. It means I really put in effort k. That stupid Nafa, don't know how to spell. First semester also test liao now test again. Stupid siah. Lameshit waste of time. Restart every thing again

    Wtf man. Power loh -.-

    Had lunch with Zhiyi at mall. Talk about lots of updates. Then had Coffee at Yakun Toast. Piang oie, the coffee damn bitter can. Add milk liao still so bitter. I never want to drink again. The horlick very sweet can. Wtf everything sosweet or bitter I wonder how come still got business so good! But the tooast bread nice :D

    Love my life :)

    Love you Paris♥


    Now saying that I'm your world. Love me too much. Don't you think this is too bullshit? Heart shape folded for me? Stop giving me excuses. My friends would asked me to give you a chance, but to me NO. So please auto abit, push me to my limits I won't nicely talk de k.

    & you another fk. Don't say I LOVE YOU when you don't mean it. The next moment you target another girl. Love her to death ah? You can make sure until the day you die you still can be with her? Stop dreaming dude. Every stage in your life, things changes. Laugh my ASS OUT! Dude, get a brain to think. & lastly, fk you for making me actually believed in you. Fk you very much. You did an awesome job dude. Get a life please.


    (Back to my hug.♥)