For POAccount :(
Had been waking up early these days except tomorrow. Dad fetching me to school while mum cooked for me, thanks mummy and daddy♥
Had been wanting to buy the red polo tee for like since last term and drag until today then I buy. Waolao $10.50 sia :( I bought "S" shit should buy "M" ! x<
New module means new projects new assignment, SIAN can? In Pjt and POA me and ah jacq keep using internet like house no comp likethat. Facebook or see people blog or keep talk crap haha :D !
New korean ghost movie coming up, wanna watch with mum, she's a ghost show freak while I'm a ghost show hunter :)
Today when going to the kitchen, saw my hamster the leg kana stuck at the line in between bled until very jialat hanging on there. Thought die liao, but see clearly HAVEN DIE YET! Shit I panic like crazy slowly pull the leg out and keep blowing on the red red part hais handicap le :(
Put him on a backet let the slow wind dry up his wound then change the bedding so I put him back to the cage.
Hais my heart ache so bad :'(
Sorry cockroach I din mean it I hope you recover day by day, don't worry I will take care of you every min okay :) I loveyou cockroach!♥
I don't know what that fellow is thinking. He thought I love him and keep posting things about me. This is what he posted about me:
Giving someone all your love ? is never an assurance that they will love you back
Do not except love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart
But if it does not, be content it grew in (yours)
(there is no need to get jealous, everyone of us has got something special)
I don't know what is he trying to say -.-
Girls should practice this more :)
(Back to my hug.♥)