Seen my result ytd. Okok lah not rlly happy with my result. Studied so hard yet the result is shit man. Nevermind C: I will try harder the next semester (:
The more I keep thinking of school reopening soon, the more sian I am. School is boring!
True friends stays by your side no matter good or bad. They stick with you through thick and thin. They won't leave you even if theres a big quarrel. Not like so "friends" who will jump to conclusion without even knowing the truth.
Some people alr don't know she's very lucky alr. Yet still complain this and that, 身在福中不知福 man
Went to Prince Jade to eat with Ahpig. Then go pei him cut hair at a salon at Serangoon Garden. Man they serve tea to customer, those nvr cut hair de also serve. You tell me which salon on earth would serve tea de? I bet you never come across salon that serve tea de! Then headed home. Thursday woke up at 9.00am went punggol park to jog until 10.30am. Wah wondering how much calories I've lost :D
Going jogging every thurday, see who is school schedule first.
(Back to my hug.♥)