Name: Paris Whitney Hilton
DOB: February 17 1981
Height: 173cm [tall man~]
Mum: Kathy Hilton
Dad: Richard Hilton
Sister: Nicky Hilton and 4 others
Ah gong : Barron Hilton
Paris is a business woman, fashion designer, model, actress, singer and author.
Movies: House of Wax, The Cat In The Hat, The Hottie and The Nottie
Former BFF: Nicole Richie, they fall out
BFF: Stephen Hampton, currently bff
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
editied @ 5.47 13june
Now you regretted for not treasuring me? Asking me back again? If you've thought about this earlier, I wouldn't have been likethis. What I am today, thanks to you for leaving me alone and letting me have a strong character. You never know what you had put me through! You thought it was just too simple. Have it occured to you that I cried!? Ahhh stupid me. You were studying for your freaking test and me, I was there crying couldn't get you off my mind. & you? For that hell 1 week you put me through pain. Now asking me back. I don't think I can do it again. History won't repeat itself anymre, I swear and I promise you that. Sorry? A simple sorry won't be able to mend the wounds. Now the best is f off my life I don't wanna have anything to do with you anymre-'- F OFF! PUI~
(Back to my hug.♥)