Decided to switch back to Blogger. Want to have a break with Onsugar. Delected all the post from Onsugar cus it's such a huge mess! Back to blogger x))
Sometimes, you crossed my mind
Sometimes you don't
Sometimes I missed, sometime I don't
So, the truth is, I don't need you
I don't need you to live my day
Stop messaging me, even if I should cross your mind
Cus ya, I'm so SICK of playing your game, I'm so done with it. For the past few months, you keep playing games with me like you know I'll be here for you
So, I'm done with you and get lost. I'm not gonna lie, it sucks not talking to you. But well, it's not the same anymre. Thanks to you, it makes me that much stronger. How many times have you let me fall? Countless time I don't even know. But each time you let me fall, I stand up strong again. & the hundreds thousands time you let me fall, I've became stronger. You think I need you, rely on you. I'm sorry I just wanna get over you. I won't tell you there, but here, I'm sorry. I still like you, the feeling never fade away at all but I'm stronger then you. So, I'm closing the door, I used to be tripping over missing you but I'm not anymre. Don't wanna hear your messages. Lastly, thanks for making me stronger(:
It doesn't matter if this month is the worst month for me. It'll get good later on x)
(Back to my hug.♥)