I love God.
Okay, idk why I have the urge to blog today. Guess what mum told me, this coming June she's maybe bringing me to Genting, again. Me & her again. & guess what, Resort. I rlly hope that Dad go so as to replaced me. I know I miss Genting I know I'm dying to go, but somehow somethings just stop me from going.
Ohgawd, thats cute~
It's funny how your" Like" defines with others is different. & I mean, totally different. It's pretty cool how the way you said it and your meaning is different. Well, I just seems to know, prolly sense? Yup I do have sense that can sense what you're thinking. So..don't try to come up with funny tricks cus I KNOW. Who the hell do you take me as, want message me then message me, don't want then dump me aside. F your anus lah.
(Back to my hug.♥)